Thursday, February 09, 2006

HOORAY!!!














Charlie's Momma helped my Momma do her bogrolly thingy....

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so happy she is hugging me too hard...you know, the way humans can do sometimes?

They over react. She is soooo emotionals.....I don't know sometimes what to do with all the hugging and the pawing of me...Well, to be honest I love the pawing part, and I like to flop on her when I want to...you know?

Anyway, she is....what is that long E---word.....

Oh yeah....

ECSTATIC!!!!! (And I'm happy for her....cause now she can visit all the secret paws and not have to struggle...one less thing to hear her crying and screaming and complaining about....(now if she could just figure out how to do that same thing on her own blog...we would be a very happy house!)

Thank You Charlie & Pandora's Mommy....the wonderful Craziequeen!

10 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

you're welcome, Sweetie - now to sort out your Momma :-)

cq

4:28 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sweetie, it is always nice to have friends to help out.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Sweetie, you have beautiful blue eyes! Our Mom and Dad used to have a white kitty who looked kinda like you, but she had no tail! Also, she had one blue eye and one yellow eye. Smeagol got to meet her, but I didn't.

We're glad you got your link thing workin'. Maybe our Mom will get a chance to work on ours this weekend.

~Strider

7:41 AM  
Blogger Peace said...

You are a beauty!

8:54 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Naomi, I found this page just now! I love it. So cute your Sweetie!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger jac said...

OH Sweetie is a beauty! Reminds me of a fur baby I once had. I found this site through your other blog.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What beautiful blue eyes you have!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

You have very very beautiful blue eyes, and very lux-ur-ious fur!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those big blue eyes just kill me.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Chatty said...

Awww, she's beautiful! Floooofy!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home