Wednesday, February 22, 2006


LEG REST

So, I'm 'on' one of my very most favorite places....on my Momma's leg....It is so comfy...(I'm actually on her lap and legs, and I love to put my head on this leg of hers...it feels so very safe here....

We spend a lot of time on the bed...me alone and us together...I like that lots and she says she does, too...Puuuurrrrrrrr

She is going to be working with Uncle Shawn today and now, tomorrow too....I like him...he is a nice human who loves me....this is good...
puuuurrrrrrr....

She won't have much time for me cause she has here hands in those boxes of cardboard stuffs called "tickets"....Oh well....that's okay....I'll go in the closet and ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz puuuurrrrr.....
Another favorite spot I love.....cozy hiding place away from any scary humans who come to visit my Mommy....She likes other humans....Humans are okay if they aren't scary, I guess....Mommy isn't scary, Thank God! Puuuuurrrrrrr.


Go visit my mommy's blog, cause she talks about me in glowing terms and shows some nice pictures, too...I worked hard....Purrrrrrrrr....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sweetie, my Saima and Miko feel exactly the same way you do! Especially Miko. Aren't laps (and legs!) the greatest??? So soft, so warm. And the best part is just *being* with one's human. :o)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

I likes to lay on Mom's legs too, 'specially if she's got the laptop, but then I also like to lay between her and the laptop.

~Strider

2:33 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mittens is a scardy cat about other humans......Now take me......I love attention and I parade around (as mom calls it) with my tail up in the air, my purr box going full speed. Humans just eat that up!

6:10 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Sweetie

I love to stretch out full length on Mom's legs, too. Then Dad looks over and says, "George, you're huge!" I think I'm just fine.

George
The Crew

9:03 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sweetie! I didn't know you had a blog of your very own until just now when I read it on your Mommy's blog!! How great it is that you helped her work so hard on tickets. I know she appreciates it so much. You sure are a handsome fella and you are very lucky, but you already know that. You look so huggable and loveable and adorable. Okay, Sweetie, don't get the big head just cause I said that!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Now that is one Diva Cat!!! Love it!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Sweetie! You look furry comfortable there. We like laying anywhere on our Mommy.

10:10 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sweetie

You look so comfy lying there. Isn't it nice to have such a warm spot to feel safe on? I love my Mom's lap and I stay there as much as I can.

*Abby

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We offer our warmest kitty welcomes. We're also new to the kitty blogo-whatever, beginning early last month. A big meow from us!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Sweetie,
You are an inspiration to me. Because of you, I'm thinking of starting my own blog. I'll let you know when my human helps me launch it.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home