Monday, February 27, 2006

MONDAY!

Monday. Another day of rest....I like resting in between napping and eating...and then I play a little especially if Mommy has some piece of string or paper that I can attack...

A dog pal of mine has joined the animal blogs...I'm very excited cause she is a lot of fun and has a very unique way of expressing her-self...she's awfully cute, too....Her Mommy is a Blog Buddy of my Mommy and that's how I met her...Her name is Tiny Dog...

You want to meet her? Here's her link, now! Go say Meow or Woof to her and welcome her to our world....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Sweetie, you look sooooo comfortable. Can I snuggle with you?

I will now go visit Tiny Dog.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sweetie. You are soooo very cute!! Your hair is so pretty and those blue eyes. I know that you are the apple of your Mommy's eyes!! You lucky thing!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Hey Sweetie! Thanks for the link!

Just so you know, I am a girl. It's kinda hard to tell though because I'm so dominant :)

I'm a big fan of napping and resting and eating too. Sometimes I like to shake it up and rest and then nap and then eat.

3:30 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sweetie

You look so beautiful lying there on your white spread with your white fur and lovely blue eyes. You are really sweet!

*Abby

10:21 AM  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

wow, this is the best photo!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home