Thursday, March 02, 2006

THINKING


I've been thinking a lot about all the animals out there in the world who need homes....I'm so lucky.....I live in this comfy house with this comfy human and I have so many wonderful comfy places I can go and stretch out.....I have enough food for 6 cats on any given day....(and some dogs, too...purrrrrr)

I don't want my Mommy to adopt anyone else, mind you, but I do think about all those homeless animals who need help....wish I could do something...my Mommy does do a little something when she can, I know...but it's going to take a lot of people doing a little something.....

Oh well....I guess I'll go back to sleep now.....Purrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Blogger Chickie said...

Maybe you'll get some good ideas while you nap. I solve lots of problems in my dreams.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a good heart to be thinking of all the homeless animals, Sweetie! ((hugs)) ||scritches||

10:27 AM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We bet you thinkin' about them helps! Our Mom & Dad do what they can, too. If we (and Dad) would let her, Mom would probably have more kitties, but we say our house has just enough right now!

9:24 PM  
Blogger barbie2be said...

what a beautiful boy!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home