Monday, March 13, 2006

SCRATCH!

What is this?

It doesn't smell like nothin' to me....

And what a funny shape it is....

Ha Ha Ha...silly humans.

It looks like a little teeny tiny human persons hand sort of, doesn't it??

And what do you suppose Momma does with this, anyway....she put it on my body and I didn't understand what I was supposed to do....(Purrrrrrrr)....so, I didn't do anything but be bored with the whole thing...boring boring b-o-r-i-n-g.....!

You know?




So, with nothing better to do, and no real toy to play with or anything else that seems interesting to me....since Momma got bored with me being boring, too....*yawn yawn*....

So....

I guess I'll take a little bit of a nap now....Puuuurrrrr.....






12 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

I wouldn't let that tiny hand scratch me, either. I would bite it!

Maxwell Smartkitty
The Crew

7:31 AM  
Blogger MaR said...

So this is the feline domain I kept seeing in the profile! you look wonderfully soft. A darling cat!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cats would probably be bored by that, too. They prefer the *real* hand to give them scratches anyway. They don't even like to be brushed!

2:59 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sweetie

You deserve a human hand to give you a good scritch!

**ABBY

8:35 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

When I first comed in this cabin I was skairt of the scratchy thing.It looks like yours is gold! Is it valuable. Ours is just old wood......

2:16 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hey Sweetie, just stopping by to say hello. You look very relaxed. Your fluffy stomach is as fluffy as mine!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You look like a fluffy cloud Sweetie. You should be suspicious of that scratchy thing. It's just too wierd looking.

11:37 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Sweetie, you looks adorable as always!
Flora (my little companion) love a good scratch with a scratchy thing with the shape of Mickey Mouse! LOL!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You are supposed to pick it up and twirl it around, but it would get very boring quickly. You look very relaxed there showing your soft belly!

Ah, go ahead and nap some more!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Sweetie, my sister Mini doesn't blog, but she does Secret Paws and she wanted me to tell you that she got your Secret Paws present today. She hadn't opened it cuz Mommy says she has to wait until we all get our Secret Paws, but Mini says thank you even tho Mommy's bein mean. Mini can't wait to open it. She'll say hi again when Mommy lets her open it.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Those little bitty fingers look like they are supposed to be chewed off. I bet they taste good.

10:14 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I love the picture titled "Thinking", Naomi (and Sweetie). It's adorable!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home