Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Is Sorry!


Sorry I have been away from my blog...but I have been busy trying to shed some of these big clumps of fur....it takes a lot of my energy but that's okay cause in between I go hunting and poking around looking for my toys...heh heh heh....Puuuuurrrr.


Here are a few of these fun things...almost all of them were gifties. Like the heart that has squares on it? My Secret Paws sent that to me at Christmastime...


And the little pretty ball you see here down below....Isn't that a pretty color? My Mommy says it is her favorite color and if she could she would get me a collar in that color...but then she said she wouldn't bother cause it would be covered up by all my beautiful fur...She is right I'm afraid, but maybe she could find a kercheirf in that color for me...I think it would look really pretty on me even though I probably wouldn't like it hanging around my neck...heh heh heh..
and this purrty 'jack' , as well...
This is a pretty color too, isn't it? And I have another jack that is a pretty green color as well...(my mommy says my love of color was inherited from her...more heh heh heh, like I have her DNA....yeah, Right!)....These toys I just showeded you were all a part of my Secret Paws Easter Present...Fun Fun Fun.....Puuuurrrrrrrr....


Okay. Back to shedding. Maybe a nap is in order....yes, I'm off to one of my secret hiding places for a good snooze-a-rooney....puuuurrrrr you later....

15 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Sweetie, I hope your Momma gets your fur straightened out soon! You look miserable.I'm sending you lotsa purrs...schmaybe that will help.

6:05 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Nap in the window Sweetie. That is my new place to be and it is great. ~Merlin

4:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You are lovely as ever Sweetie! So glad you got to visit with Betty G. on her birthday!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

How many secret hiding places do you have, Sweetie? I have 3 or 4.

Storm

9:17 PM  
Blogger srp said...

I don't like collars either. I got mine off again but mom found it and she added another bell, as if it didn't already have four on there. Don't worry, it won't take long to get out of it again.
Yours truly,
Miss Clover

8:59 AM  
Blogger Chickie said...

What pretty toys! Have fun shedding. I got an extra bath to help me shed. It wasn't fun.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I know this is not a very happy thought, but maybe your mama should take you to the groomers and let them shave you. That way your pretty fur can grow back all nice and silky.
You are still pretty even with the tangles.

5:59 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Hey Sweets, dude!

My mum is combing me lots at the moment. I don'ts like it, but it's better than the groomy person with the shavey thing!

charlie

1:59 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

You am invited to mine party next month. Please let us know if you're coming.

7:19 AM  
Blogger JenLo said...

Very cute. Wendy sent me here too!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sweetie. Just popping in to tell you how handsome you are again! I'd sure like to be able to pet you. You are so adorable! Take good care of your Mommy.

5:28 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Sweetie, you are adorable as always!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

*poke* *poke* Sweetie? Are you home?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Sweetie, where am you? You am missin the party!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat
for fun

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home