Saturday, June 10, 2006

Been Busy


Sorry I haven't been on here in a long time....I've been busy. Busy taking care of lots of things here for my mommy....Well, what do you mean, you may ask....? Puuuuurrrrrrr. Ha Ha Ha. You all don't know my momma...well, you know her, but you don't "know" her....HA HA HA!

She has been very busy taking many pictures of pretty flowers in her garden, you know? So, what do I have to do with that? Well, I have to make sure she gets other things done as well....like feeding me....like cleaning my pan....like petting me...like loving me....
So.....
I'm tired! I work hard! I'm shedding! I have matts!
I am going to take a nap now!
Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.

Well, I'll sleep after I look at some more of these flower pictures.

She is obsessed. I tell you, OBSESSED!

Oy!

10 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Glad you could make it Sweetie!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Moms get obsessed over too much. it's just simpler to be obsessed over us and leave the rest alone.

3:38 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

All those plants and she doesn't grow you some catnip??? For shame!

5:11 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Sweetie, be sure to make her toe the mark!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hey Sweetie, long time no talk...we'be been gone, you've been busy. A poodie's life is so exciting. It is good to hear from you though, glad you posted and definately make your Mom grow you some catnip. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

11:23 AM  
Blogger srp said...

Well, I am getting mats too and my mom says she is going to brush me but then the rain came from that storm and the gutters overflowed and the water came in on the sun porch and she had to suck it up and clean out the gutters and she got wet and had to change clothes and get the stupid dog who stood in the rain inside so she forgot about me.
Oh! Got to go, she is coming back to her computer. Bye!
Willow

6:30 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi dear Sweetie, how are you?
The Big party of your Mom is coming soon! Will be a great day!
See you later my dear Sweetie!

3:14 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Sweetie, did you know that your mom posted photos of a lot of other cats today? I hope you are not the jealous type - else you will really be underthe sway of the green-eyed monster today!!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site seroquel manic depression Cellulite and Craps strategy sites Seiko watches discount http://www.medicalinsurance3.info/Sector-health-plans.html benelli pistol grip stock Dentist implant la mesa seroquel tapering off Infiniti dealer houston latest seroquel news chevrolet

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty !!! :-)

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home