Monday, June 26, 2006

MOMMA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

IT'S MY MOMMA'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.....JUNE 27th! (WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY)...BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING A "VIRTUAL" BIRTHDAY PARTY ON HER BLOG....AND EVERYONE IS INVITED....!
SO.....DO STOP BY AND HAVE SOME YUMMIES...ALL CATS AND DOGS AND RABBITS AND BIRDS AND PIGS AND ANYONE I HAVE FORGOTTEN, ARE ALL WELCOME!!!! YEAH! HOORAY....! HA! PURRRRRRRR.....

HTTP://SITTENINTHEHILLS.BLOGSPOT.COM SEE YOU THERE......PUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Aren't party's fun.....(Well, I'll probanly be in the closet...come say hi to me there....)
Puuuuuurrrrrrrr.....





9 Comments:

Blogger DesLily said...

Birthday wishies to your momcat! Her bog is full!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Sweetie, I fell asleep in the corner last night at the party, but you didn't come to snuggle up with me like I wanted. I guess it was all those people giving you sips of champagne and caviar!!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetie,
I agree you are a very beautiful fella.Your pictures are lovely.

3:52 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh Sweetie, tell your Momma Happy Late Purrrthday from the Poiland Tribe and 'beans. We have been a little behind :)

1:42 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Our mom went to your mom's party. Did you have a good time too?
Miss Scarlett

8:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I was at the party but couldn't find you. You hid yourself very well!!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the party, now the "Emptys" what will they think of next? You are a saint to behave so sweetly thru it all.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Dear Naomi of the Hills...
Sorry I didn't know you in June...or I would of wished you a Happy Birthday on my blog!
I won't be forgetting next year., seeing as a cute blue eyed Sweetie has spilled the beans on his blog here!..
Happy Belated Birthday!!...Love Terry

PS By the way Sweetie, I am going to tell my friend Flip Flop ALL about you!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Angela Sullivan said...

Sounds like a blast of a party.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home